luni, 3 august 2009

Michael Jackson drawings

A couple of years ago, I discovered the magnificant drawings of an wonderful girl who signs them "Zindy" (zindy-zone.dk). Drawings that simply put our souls into our hands; drawing that can touch each of us by the power of what they are transmitting us.

One of them is the drawing I put on my blog and also the one I put to one poem of mine.

Other 2 drwaings I want each of you reading this blog to know and see, are the 2 drawings she did as a tribute to Michael Jackson:



As she is expressing in drawing what I feel and say in words, I considered it was worthing to put the photoes here, in my blog, as a tribute to Michael Jackson coming from 2 different people, who never met and known, but loving him deeply.

Love you, Mike: today, forever and ever again!